“Site” also includes HH Tracker.
2. Collection of Personal Information
Hungry Howie’s policy is to prohibit the unlawful disclosure of your personal information, but HUNGRY HOWIE’S MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY OR PRIVACY OF INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY PROVIDE THROUGH THE SITES.
Hungry Howie’s has entered into a joint marketing arrangement with our independently owned and operated franchised restaurants and/or food service providers and any information provided by you may be shared with our independently owned franchised restaurants and/or food service providers. Hungry Howie’s may contact any individual who has shared personally identifiable information with Hungry Howie’s for sales and marketing purposes, for feedback about Hungry Howie’s and its services, or for any other reason logically related to the operation of Hungry Howie's business and agency.
If you are utilizing HH Tracker, and only when HH Tracker is running in the foreground or background of your mobile device, the definition of “Personal Information” shall also include:
- Login name (as you enter it)
- Store number
- Universal unique identifier
3. Online Technology & Usage Data
The Sites’ technology has the ability to collect Usage Data. “Usage Data” may include but is not limited to the collection of the following by Hungry Howie’s:
- your access dates and times, your Site activity such as what pages or app features you viewed or used and any Site crashes, or other information about your computer configuration, such as your browser type, operating system, or ISP domain name;
- the site you last visited prior to visiting a Site or about your activity during your visit to a Site. This information may be used by Hungry Howie’s to administer the technical and operational aspects of a Site, and may include using your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server;
4. Mobile Devices & Device Information
Hungry Howie’s technology may also collect Device Information from you. “Device Information” includes:
- the unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (any of which are referred to herein as a “Device”) used to access a Site or through use of the Hungry Howie’s mobile app. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device, and our servers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access a Site or through use of the Hungry Howie’s mobile app;
- Your hardware model, operating system information, along with versions, software, language preferences, device motion information, and mobile network information.
5. Personally Identifiable Information
If you wish to change PI Info that you have provided Hungry Howie’s, please see the “Contact Hungry Howie’s” section below.6.
Hungry Howie’s will not recognize Web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see http://donottrack.us/
Because Hungry Howie’s links to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, other parties may collect your PI Info about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you visit a Site.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
7. Analytics and Advertisements
Hungry Howie’s uses no encryption (data scrambling) on the Sites. When you are on any website that asks you for confidential information, you should check to see if the information being transmitted is encrypted in order to increase the security of your information. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
9. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA")
We make no active effort to collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and do not wish to receive any such information.
If you want to "opt-out" of being contacted by Hungry Howie’s after you have shared your information, or you wish to correct the information you have provided, you may do so in one of three (3) ways:
Send email to email@example.com; or,
Call (248) 414-3300 and ask to speak to Customer Service; or
Follow the opt-out instructions at the bottom of any marketing e-mail from Hungry Howie’s.
11. Contact Hungry Howie’s
If you wish to contact Hungry Howie’s to correct, amend, or delete information (if Hungry Howie’s is holding on to your information as explained above), about Privacy related issues or for any reason at all, you may do so by contacting Hungry Howie's Customer Service at:
Hungry Howie's Pizza & Subs, Inc.
30300 Stephenson Hwy.
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Phone to: (248) 414-3300 and ask to speak to Customer Service.
12. Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
Hungry Howie’s may link to other web sites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Hungry Howie’s provides links to these sites as a service to our users. The presence of a link does not constitute Hungry Howie’s endorsement of such site.
When users follow a link to an outside web site, they are leaving Hungry Howie’s and are subject to the policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s). Hungry Howie’s is not responsible for the information collection practices of non-Hungry Howie’s sites.
13. Additional Rights: